Leapers UTG Foldable Foregrip
- This foregrip comes fully assembled and included is an Allen wrench for installation.
- When you remove the bottom cap, you can remove the two sides to install a pressure switch housing on either side of the grip.
- The compartment in the grip holds two 123A batteries.
- The end cap spring keeps the two batteries from rattling and the o-ring makes the compartment water tight. It is difficult to get the cap back on with two batteries because you have to apply pressure to compress the spring and then screw it in at the same time. Make sure you start the threads properly because the plastic threads are easy to get cross threaded.
- By pressing the button at the pivot, the foregrip can rotate about 45 degrees in either direction.
- It can also rotate to what I ‘m going to call a fully collapsed position in either direction.
- The grip weighs in at 5.47 ounces.