1) Please place the scale on a hard and level surface and do not move it to different positions as it will cause variations.
2) Try to stand in the middle to avoid slipping.
3) Stand on the scale in proper balance to avoid locking failure and incorrect illustration.
4) Please wait 3-4 minutes to take the next reading as the scale needs time to recalibrate
5) The scale will weigh as soon as you step on the scale and it will close automatically after 10 seconds
6) Please keep it away from contact with any liquid substance and dust
7) The scale should weigh human weight, please do not weigh objects with it.