- Adjust legs independently, going in posi-lock positions: stowed back, 45 degree angle both forward and backward,90 degrees straight down. This bipod for hunting rifles is great for prone shooting.
- Quickly and directly attaches/detaches to 1913 picatinny rail included(3 slot) using the quick release pivoting mount/swivel stud to Mlok mounting system.
- Pivot model allows shooter to compensate for ground that is un-level up to 20 degree, making fine tune adjustments before shooting for maximum target acquisition in uneven terrains.
- The legs of rifle bipod tactical can be adjusted from 6.5\” to 9.0\”,5 extendable lengths. Sturdy rubber feet for enhanced stability could be replaced by the bipod spikes included (Black).
- Made of high quality 6061 aluminum alloy.