- The Beeman 1920 Sniper air rifle is a replica of the American M16 carbine, which has been used by the US military from 1960 to this day.
- It has a classically threaded broken barrel with a caliber of 5.5 mm . The air rifle is single- shot , and the diabolo pellet loading port is located in the barrel.
- The magazine visible in the rifle is a dummy. The handguard is made of a durable polymer resistant to damage.
- At the end of the stock there is a rubber pad that absorbs recoil while taking a shot. Comfortable pistol grip provides comfort while shooting.
- The air rifle has two Picantinny rails : the upper one is 11 mmand bottom 22mm. They allow the installation of any optical sight, flashlight or laser sight.
- The rifle is equipped with the Tru-Glo system, i.e. fiber optic sights: a fixed front sight and an adjustable rear sight .
- An automatic fuse protects against an uncontrolled shot . The airgun has a dummy M16 handle mounted on the upper rail. It is also possible to put on a sling.